Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lots of writing

I just sent my report to Jana and just like I told her I will tell all of you that lately has been editing my work and then adding more. I've gotten just about all the information I need, except for later this week I'm going to be looking at endangered species which i like. Not that I like endangered species its just that the topic hits home to me and I'm really interested in finding out what we can do. I know there are turtles endangered in the area and thats a big thing throughout the world. Tonight, Carrie and I are leaving to go down to the coast and then to the Darling Marine Center tomarrow. I'm so excited you don't even realize because I have been cooped up in this office for the past...5? weeks and a change will be nice. hopefully it will be nicer than it is right now with all the thunderstorms. anyway, time to head out for the day.
have a good one.

No comments: